The IPBA YOUNG COLLECTORS is our chapter for young people between the ages of 7 and 18. Membership is an opportunity to learn about the fun and fascinating world of perfume bottle collecting. We aim to cultivate appreciation for the beauty and uniqueness of design, to provide them with beneficial information, and to help them create a perfume bottle collection they will enjoy for many years. There is much to learn about perfume bottles! Through the offerings and resources of IPBA they will be exposed to an array of visual examples and related information.
Membership in IPBA Young Collectors includes:
- A starter collection of three bottles
- Collecting Perfume Bottles 101 guidebook, written by IPBA members, this guidebook offers advice on collecting and shows examples of perfume bottles of many categories.
- the Young Collectors Newsletter, a shorter publication for Young Collectors members, sent quarterly. To see a sample page 1 of a newsletter, click here.
- the Perfume Bottle Quarterly magazine, a full color publication sent to all IPBA members.
- the Perfume Bottle Organizer, a file case which will hold all the IPBA publications, materials and other perfume bottle information. It is personalized with the young person's name.
In addition, the Young Collectors members have these options:
The IPBA NEWS! a newsletter sent monthly in an email format with information about upcoming events, exhibts, auctions, book reveiws, membership and chapter information, and much more.
The IPBA Lending Library where they may borrow from IPBA's extensive collection of books, articles and periodicals.
An IPBA Mentor, an adult IPBA member who acts as an advisor with whom they may correspond and ask questions they may have. The mentor will contact the parent to introduce herself/himself prior to beginning contact with the young person.
Young Collectors membership dues:
$20.00 United States
$30.00 Other countries
IPBA will never publish, sell or share a Young Collector's full name or contact information.
To request a membership brochure and application form, contact:
or click here to download a copy to print out and mail in to IPBA.