Joining the IPBA puts you in touch with collectors and dealers from every corner of the globe! We all share your passion for finding and cherishing vintage perfume bottles, purses, compacts and vanity items!
IPBA collectors and dealers alike delight in all aspects of these amazing art forms. From design and manufacturing nuances, to packaging and promotion, to accessories and amenities … the world of perfume bottles and vanity items is mesmerizing. Each of us is inspired to delve into and discover the background stories and brilliant subtleties of the items in our collections. They make every item as unique as the time of its creation and the lifestyles of those who prized these treasures before us.
Membership Term: Dues payment provides a member with 12 months of membership, starting from the date the payment is received. Members will receive an email reminder when their membership is about to expire.
Benefits of Membership
- The Perfume Bottle Quarterly (PBQ) is IPBA’s award-winning, members-only magazine. This highly informative publication features news related to perfume bottle and vanity item collecting including regional, national, and international events. Also included are research; rare finds; and our shared IPBA interests and camaraderie.
- IPBA Membership Directory, a comprehensive list of members from every corner of the world and from every specialty collecting group to help IPBA members stay connected at home and abroad.
- IPBA Annual Convention, isthe ultimate, most exciting event that gathers collectors, dealers, and experts from around the world. We share in educational seminars, symposiums, sales opportunities, and entertainment venues including the world’s largest perfume bottle and vanity item auction.
- IPBA’s Lending Library offers IPBA members the ability to browse and borrow from a list of hundreds of books and media on perfume bottles and vanity items of all types. The library includes collector books and topics including the history and manufacture of perfume and vanity items. The library is a fantastic resource for research, and you pay only the return postage to the library!
- IPBA eNews, is a monthly newsletter for all members with registered email addresses. It features current collecting news, auctions, research links, special events, and announcements exclusively for IPBA Members.
- IPBA’s Members-Only website sections: while much of our website welcomes the public to view and learn, our Members Only content is created specifically and especially for our shared community. Here, you gain access to numerous resources and IPBA’s Virtual Museum!
Your IPBA membership will
- Help you build your collection.
- Provide extensive information and insight on collecting perfume bottles and vanity items.
- Connect you with others who share your particular interests and specialties.
- Link you to sources that can help you identify and value your collection.
- Bring you together with the most knowledgeable collectors and dealers in the field.
- Add to your library of important references and research materials.
- Generate genuine, lifelong friendships around the world!
Come Join the IPBA!