Membership comes with privileges!
By joining IPBA, you will expand your knowledge and your collection by connecting with a worldwide network of friends, buyers, sellers, and experts of vintage perfume bottles, purses, compacts, ephemera, and vanity items.
The benefits alone are well worth the nominal annual dues, and the resources and revelry we share in every discovery make joining and participating in the IPBA an amazing experience. You will learn and love the “thrill of the hunt” — and undoubtedly be amazed at the next irresistible find that waits for you. We can help you build your collections of bottles, vanity items, and friends!
IPBA members enjoy exclusive benefits:
- Website Resources — perfumebottles.org — a full-time resource of visual and written information about perfume bottles and vanity items, designers and manufacturers, member-only events, and essential collecting tips.
- IPBA eNews, a monthly newsletter for all members with registered email addresses featuring current collecting news, auctions, research links, special events, and announcements exclusively for members.
- Perfume Bottle Quarterly, IPBA’s award-winning, members-only magazine filled with articles, tips, and news related to collecting, events, research, rare finds, and IPBA comrades.
- IPBA Convention, the ultimate event that gathers collectors, dealers, and experts from around the world to share in educational seminars, symposiums, sales opportunities, and entertainment venues including the world’s largest perfume bottle and vanity item auction.
- IPBA Membership Directory, a comprehensive list of members from every corner of the world and from every specialty collecting group to help IPBA members stay connected at home and abroad.
… and for Student Collectors:
Studies show that children (and adults) start collections as part of their innate curiosity about things they find interesting as well as their desire to express individuality while being part of a group. IPBA’s Student Collectors Club for those from Second Grade through College to help them learn about bottle design and significance, how vintage vanity items were used, and how they continue to influence contemporary works.
The club also helps to establish a solid foundation for collecting by providing resources and connections for young collectors who are starting to build their collections.
Membership is easy, affordable, and supervised (for younger collectors). For more information and suggestions about engaging Student Collectors, contact IPBA’s Vice President at email@example.com